These are yummy muffins with bananas and wholewheat flour. There are lots of flavors banana, chocolate, coconut and cinnamon. I made them yesterday for my son’s class party. Made 18 muffins.
- 125 g butter
- 125 g sugar
- mashed banana, about 2 medium or 1 1/2 large bananas
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp coconut
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 120 g plain flour
- 120 g whole wheat flour
- 125g chocolate chips ( I used mix of dark milk and white choclate)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1. Preheat the oven to 175 C.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar till smooth.
3. Beat in the mashed banana, then the egg, coconut, and milk.
4. Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and flours, stirring till smooth.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here.
7. Bake the muffins for 20 to 23 minutes, until a cake tester inserted into the center of one of the middle muffins in the pan comes out clean.