Simple yet a delicious wrap.It is low fat and a meal in itself. I use Arabic bread but you can use tortillas, chapati or pitta bread. I came across this recipe a few years back and it has become very regular in my kitchen. Its good even as packed lunch, as kids usually like paneer and this is very mildly spiced.
For the paneer filling
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- 1/2 cup tomatoes deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 6-7 tortillas or chapatis
To be mixed in Marinade
- 1/4 cup yogurt beaten
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger,garlic and green chilli paste (1″ginger 3 clones of garlic 1 green chilli)
- 1/4 tsp besan (chickpea flour)
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- Add the paneer and tomatoes to the prepared marinade and toss lightly.
- Leave aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer mixture and saute over a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the paneer filling into 9 equal portions.
- Spread one portion of the filling in the center of each tortilla or wheat flour chapati and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot griddle or in a sandwich or panini press
- Cut into 2 and serve hot.
http://www.tarladalal.com/Paneer-Tikka-Kathi-Rolls-3559r this is the link to the orignal recipe.