What is the easiest weekend breakfast when you have hungry kids and don’t want to slog .Pancakes …..It just takes minutes and u can get the children involved (read less work for you).This is a Nigella Lawson recipe. Extremely easy and makes the kids happy and full.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 30 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 300 ml milk
- 225 grams plain flour
- butter for frying
- The easiest way to make these is to put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz. But if you do mix up the batter by hand in a bowl, make a well in the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, beat in the eggs, melted butter and milk, and transfer to a jug: it’s much easier to pour the batter into the pan than to spoon it.
- Heat a smooth griddle or pan on the stove.
- When you cook the pancakes, all you need to remember is that when the upper side of the pancake is blistering and bubbling it’s time to cook the second side, and this needs only about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips if u like on pancake when you laddle the batter on the griddle. Then follow the 3 step.