This a sweet yogurt recipe from Bengal region of India. My son loves this, is always missing India mainly for his favourite yogurt which he doesn’t get here. Yesterday one of my dear friend gave this recipe, and here I was making it at 5 AM 🙂 Never in my dreams did I think it will be so easy. Can be garnished with nuts as well.
- 400g yogurt
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- few strands of saffron
- Mix yogurt and condensed milk in a bowl
- Pour equal amount for individual serving in bowls or u may keep the same bowl.
- Place the bowls in a water bath loosely cover with a cling film.
- Add a few strand of saffron on top.
- Microwave it on low heat for 10-12 mins. When u touch the surface lightly your finger should be clean and when you move the bowl yogurt leaves the sides of the bowl, if left for too long in the microwave it will become watery.
- Refrigrate and serve