I had gone for lunch to a friends place and she had made this yummy dessert. I requested Anu, the recipe for this yummy fudge and she was very kind to share her fabulous recipe with me. Thank you Anu :). This a quick cheats version of traditional Indian sweet. For people like me living away its difficult to get traditional Indian sweets so I keep a lookout for easy recipes. It is not just quick and easy but keeps for 2-3 days and can be made ahead for a dinner party. My way to kickstart a lovely Saturday morning.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 tsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 5 tsp yogurt
- 15 tbsp powdered milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwave dish.
- Microwave it at high for 8 mins, taking it out every 2 mins and stirring it.
- The texture gets grainy.
- Cool and let it set for an hour and cut it into cubes.
- serve with slivers of toasted almonds.