A simple starter for any party. If salsa is shop bought then even less work. There’s nothing like a delicious starter to stimulate those taste buds and to prepare them for the main event.
- 1 glove of garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, very finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3 pinches of salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 packet of nachos ( g)
- 1/4 green pepper chopped
- 1/4 red pepper chopped
- 1/4 yellow pepper chopped
- 1/4 orange pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese (cheddar)
- Mix all together and leave for 30 mins to marinate.
- Empty the nachos in a plate.
- Sprinkle peppers and 3-4 tbsp of salsa and lastly cheddar cheese.
- Microwave it for 3-4 mins till cheese melts.
- Serve hot.